@Becomingess Organice Tigernut Flour Choc Chip Cookies!
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/healt941/public_html/wp-content/themes/wptheme/single.php on line 26
Serves Makes 12 Cookies
- Add tigernut flour, baking powder and sea salt to a bowl, mixing to combine. Add maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract to another bowl, stirring to combine.
- Add the wet mixture to dry mixture, stirring well to combine. Add the chocolate chips and fold through the mixture.
- Using 1/8 cup measurement, scoop mixture on lined baking tray and flatten with the bake of a spoon.
- Place in the oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until the cookies have browned slightly.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool
Other recipes you may like