@h_ylime Homemade Tigernut Granola
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/healt941/public_html/wp-content/themes/wptheme/single.php on line 26
Serves 1 bowl of delicious, filling Tigernut based granola :)
1. Place Tigernuts in a bowl, cover with water & leave to soak for 12 hours (or overnight).
2. Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan forced & line a rectangular baking tray with baking paper.
3. Drain the Tigernuts & place them in your Nutribullet/food processor with the banana chips. Pulse until they’re roughly broken into a crumble (some may remain whole & that’s totally fine).
4. In a mixing bowl, combine dry crumble with shredded coconut & a pinch of salt.
5. Melt 1/4 cup of coconut oil & combine with 1/4 cup of maple syrup & the vanilla extract. Pour wet mixture evenly over dry ingredients & stir through.
6. Pour granola mixture onto the baking tray, spread out evenly using a fork or spatula. Place granola in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. After this time, remove tray from the oven & sprinkle granola with cinnamon before returning it to the oven for a further 10 minutes baking time.
7. Allow granola to cool & place in mason jars for storing in the pantry or refrigerator. Enjoy!
Other recipes you may like