1. Using a food processor, blitz the toasted coconut into smaller pieces (make sure you don't over blend, you still want some chunk!) This will be for coating the balls at the end! Set aside when done.
2. Add the flour, cinnamon, dates, nut butter and lemon juice in the processor and blitz until fully mixed.
3. Add in the dates and, if needed, a teeeeeenny tiny bit of water. Blend until a sticky-ish dough is formed.
4. Spoon out the dough, roll in your hands and cover in the coconut.
5. Put into an air tight container and keep in the fridge! (Try not to eat them all in one day, its HIGHLY tempting!)
For more amazing plant based recipes from @pompomwilderness check out Ella's blog http://pompomwilderness.blogspot.com.au/